Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Little Cutie!

I finally got my newborn pictures back from Shanna Bikman of Brody!!! He looks so dang cute in them that I have to share it with you all. Go to http://www.silverslides.com/, then to her website, then to clients, and put in the password BABYNELSON. I'm going to have a difficult time choosing ones to get printed off! She did such an amazing job with all of them! She also did my maternity photos, but the password for them is PRETTYMAMA (I didn't choose the password, Shanna did...). She has some serious talent for what she does!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome pictures! It's making me sad that we didn't get any done of either pregnant or newborn! haha those are beautiful! Can't wait to meet the little guy one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures Kaleigh! I can't wait to meet your little sweetheart. That will be tough to pick which pictures to frame....so many good ones!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete