Monday, October 26, 2009

My Buddy

I finally got my computer to work so that I could put up some pictures of Brody's blessing day (and other pictures from the last month).
Trying on the outfit a few days before to make sure it would fit! We had to borrow it from cousin Orin, because we could not find a nice white outfit small enough at any of the stores in Lethbridge.

(Sort of Smiling)

Kevin did a great job for the blessing, and I was able to write down a few things for Brody in his journal that he can look back on as he grows up. After church we all went to Grandma and Grandpa Nelson's house for a celebration/thanksgiving dinner!


Maysa and Kasen decided it was more fun to feed each other their Thanksgiving ice cream than it was to feed themselves. It was too cute watching them, that I just had to take a picture. They finished all their ice cream doing this!


Brody decided it was more fun to be grumpy than happy, so I had a hard time getting any good pictures of him. Finally, I just ended up taking one right before I changed him out of his blessing outfit, even though Kevin and I were not in it with him. Oh well!


Kasen wanted to help Uncle Kevin hold Brody while he slept (finally) later that Sunday. Other than the darker hair Brody has, I think he looks a lot like this little cousin of his. Lots of people also think he looks like Jimmy and Patti's youngest, Maysa.


Here are some other pictures from the month.

This one made me laugh... he makes such funny facial expressions as he is falling asleep!

Rita Joy came over for a visit last night, and so we took a picture of her holding baby Brody. She sure watches out for all of her special little great-nephews and great-nieces!

1 comment:

  1. i love that little blessing outfit! we couldn't find anything for becks, so he ended up just wearing some jammies, and we wrapped him in white blanket we had to borrow! so much easier for girls :) cute pics!

    ReplyDelete