Sunday, November 16, 2008

Moroni's Quest Fireside

Last Night we were able to go to the Moroni's Quest Fireside put on by the Lethbridge East Stake. We were Moroni's Quest 'tribe leaders' last July, and were able to join in on this great experience for the youth in our Stake. Although we were too busy to take many photos while we were there, the Stake leaders planned well, and had a great committee there just for the purpose of catching each moment on camera. As we watched the video last night at the fireside, so many great memories came back to the surface. It was great to see most of our tribe members last night as well. It was too bad that not everyone could make it. We hope to be able to keep in touch with all of our tribe members as they graduate and move on with their lives. We also hope that the Moroni's Quest experience helped to strengthen their testimonies of the Book of Mormon, as it did ours.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there I found your post when I searced Moroni's quest online.
    I went to your area this summer and that was all the buzz. I live in Oregon and I am very interseted in this. I was wondering if you could give me a name and # of the persons who were in charge, so that i could get more details how this works. I think it would be awesome for our youth here in Oregon.
    Hey thanks, I would appreciate it.
    I grew up in Cardston, but have been in the states over 20 years now!

    Rockelle Dixon 503-681-9204

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would like so more information about your conference.
    Would there be any information that you can send to me?
    Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete