Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Church Calling

Since September 2007, I have been having a lot of fun working with the young women in our ward. At the moment, I am the 1st counsellor in the YW's, and get to be mainly involved with the Miamaid girls, age 14-16. Right now there are only three Miamaids in our ward - Sarah and Jacquie Miller, and Allana Davison. We have a TON of fun.

Last week all of the YW leaders in the Stake were asked to submit a photo of the leaders from their ward at Stake leadership training. It was the first time I had gotten a picture with all of the ladies that I work with in the Ward. These women have become some of my best friends in Stirling, and I couldn't ask for better examples to look up to. Here is the picture of us at our YW in Excellence night this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment