Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stirling Choirs

Stirling School Senior Choir (Grades 4-6)
Stirling School Junior Choir (Grade 1-3... aren't they cute!)
Stirling Senior Choir sang 'O Canada' at a Hurricane's Hockey game in February! They had a great time, and did a wonderful job!

I am finishing off my first year of choir conducting tomorrow at our last assembly performance. I have absolutely LOVED the whole experience of working with the kids to do something that both they and I love. They did an amazing job at the Kiwanis Festival, with both jr. and sr. choirs receiving a grade of "Excellent" from their adjudicator. I have really learned a lot about conducting, and I am sure that I have so much more to learn as well! I will especially miss all of my grade 6 students who will be moving up into Junior High, so I won't see them in choir next fall when it begins again. I sure hope that things work out so that I can continue being the conductor for them in the next years to come! I really did love it!

1 comment: