Friday, March 5, 2010

Sitting Tall

Brody's going for a ride on Daddy's shoulders (I was not so excited about this, but Kevin did it anyways... Brody thought it was hilarious.)



We went for our first walk as a family.



Brody can sit up all by himself now (although I'm still afraid to try it on a harder surface like our not-so-soft carpet without sitting behind him to cushion his falls).



Coming in to get a closer look at the camera.




And then a lot closer! Hello Brody!


I'm so proud of my little guy. Not only is he doing such a good job of sitting up all by himself, but he is also making 'buh', 'muh' and 'guh' sounds. Today, for the first time, I heard a 'duh' sound too, so we'll try to get him to repeat that one over the next week sometime. Kevin's convinced that means he will be saying 'dada' soon, but he did the muh before the duh, so I'm still holding out for a mama first. Isn't having a six month old so much fun???! I want to pause him for a while so that I can enjoy the age longer.

1 comment: