Monday, March 15, 2010

New Favorite Recipe Website




I just discovered this recipe website recently at the recommendation of my sister-in-laws. So far, the results have been... delicious! It has great pictures, and for me, that really is the catch as to whether or not I use a recipe. If the pictures can make my mouth water, then I usually know that it is going to be good! Anyways, my sister-in-laws have made more of the recipes than I have as of yet (I've only made one, and plan to make another for supper tonight), but there are lots of great ideas that seem simple enough to make, but that taste AND look incredible.

So, if you are like me and get stumped as to what to make for dinner every night, and especially what to make if you want to entertain other people, check out this website:


Even the titles make my mouth water!!

Stuffed Bleu Potatoes

Pretzel Turtles

1-ingredient Icecream

Spicy Honey Chicken

SW Beef Wraps

Cashew Pork

Stuffed Pizza Rolls

Chocolate Mousse Crunch Cake

Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies


(There are many more. Seriously, it's worth looking at.)


1 comment: