Friday, November 6, 2009

Letters, letters, and more letters

"Mommy, why are you making those faces at me, you look rediculous..."

Looking like the little studly guy he is!

Brody's looking a little tipsy after getting his fill of the good stuff!


Showing off his good neck muscles. Brody will hold his head up for over 10 minutes now! Not much luck on the rolling over yet, but we work on it every day!

So, I found a bunch of treasures at the dollar store, and tried to get crafty with letters. Here are the magnetic fridge letters I created using mod podge and cardboard dollar store letters, and sticky magnetic sheets.

I also got busy making somw bigger letters with wood letters from Dollarama, scrapbook paper, wood stain and mod podge. I'm giving these to my sister, Deanna, to help decorate her girls' bedrooms. I think we'll hang them up with ribbon, in bows (maybe... any other suggestions?)


1 comment:

  1. Cute! I've been wanting to make some of those for Brenna ever since she was born, but I never actually do it! I'm coming up there in a week and a bit, maybe you can explain how you do it! I'll be in Lethbridge on the weekend of the 20th and 21st, so we should get together!

    ReplyDelete