Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Anyone up for a Massage?

Brody and I just finished our Baby Massage class which is held here in Stirling at the Parent Link center!!! On their last day, all of the babies were given a cute t-shirt from the instructor, and we took a picture. Here are Brody's first friends - (in order, clockwise) Jet, Jaxon, Sophia and Shelby! Missing that day were Isaac and Tristan, who Brody has hung out the most with, but who were both sick at home that day.

Unfortunately, the class ends around Brody's cranky time - 11:30, so I promise I didn't pinch him right before the pictures, and he really does like being massaged... as long as it is not at 11:30 :)

Brody is finally big enough to hang out in his Bumbo chair!!! He is loving it!


He even gives me a smile if I can convince him to look at me!

He's my little cutie!! I love him to bits!!




No comments:

Post a Comment