Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baby Blake



My sister, Kim, asked me to do up some baby announcements for the newest addition to their family. Her photographer took some VERY cute pictures, and I wish I could have used them all in every announcement, but here is what I came up with. I'm not sure yet if she's using one of them, or going to do something different, but it was fun anyways :).
It has been over a year since I have played on photoshop, and I remembered today that I totally miss it... although I know there is a whole lot more you can do, and I only skim the surface. I'd love to take a photo editing course if there ever was one around... anyone around here know of one? I also made up a few options to do one for our Nelson baby #2, so I don't have to worry about them later... but I'll save those until I have the little wiggler.

1 comment:

  1. Of course I'll be using one of them ... I just have to decide which one. You are one talented lady and I can't thank you enough!! I sure wish we lived closer so you could give me a photoshop lesson. Thanks again - miss & love ya!!

    ReplyDelete